With a long history of supporting our local communities, LJ Hooker takes pride in the many ways we give back - whether it's across the street or across the world.
LJ Hooker Drysdale’s Vision Statement expresses that our office “…be strong contributors to our local Community.” As such, we have undertaken to initiate new opportunities and strengthen our ties within our community by forming the following partnerships:
- Drysdale Soccer Club
- Drysdale Cricket Club
- Drysdale Football Club
- Drysdale Netball Club
- Leopold Football and Netball Club
- Clifton Springs Bowls Club
- Clifton Springs Golf Club
- Drysdale Men’s and Lady’s Probus
- Rotary Club of Drysdale
- Drysdale Potato Shed Family Fun Day
- St James Anglican Church Drysdale
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Springdale Community Garden
- Charity Auctioneer’s
Our history of helping others
As a group and as individuals, LJ Hooker has a proud past of helping others. Individual offices raise funds on a local level for a variety of causes including local schools and amenities, research into medical cures or the provision of goods and services for those most in need.
We lend LJ Hooker marquees to community and charity groups, rally around local events, and donate our time and efforts to numerous neighbourhood causes.
As a group, our contributions have made a real difference to many, including:
- Over $5 million raised for the Cystic Fibrosis Research Fund over a 18-year "Partnership in Caring"
- Over $1 million raised as part of the Tsunami Appeal, which directly funded part of the rebuilding efforts in Aceh, Indonesia
- Over $1 million raised for SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) research through Red Nose Day activities
- Over $80,000 raised to assist the Australian Red Cross 2009 Victorian Bushfire Appeal
- The Bidwell Project through the Habitat for Humanity, which provided a home for a family
- Over $56,000 raised for the 2011 Queensland Floods