Real Estate Sales Agents - LJ Hooker
We have a number of offices in the Geelong area that are on the look out for their next sales superstars!
About The Role:
We understand that real estate is not just about property, its about people! If you have a passion for helping people achieve their dreams and are prepared to commit to achieving a highly successful career, then we are ready to commit to you.
Being a Real Estate Sales Person is more than just a job. You'll love to chat and have a genuine interest in people and their story. Some of the activities you will be involved in,
- Listing & Selling property
- Prospecting and cold calling
- Liaising with vendors and buyers
- Conducting open for inspections
- Liaising with solicitors
- Property marketing
- Business development
Opportunities working in an established, well known market leading agencies don't come around often, where you will be given every opportunity to achieve your best.
You will be backed by the resources of the largest real estate group in Australia!
What makes you perfect for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in Real Estate Sales
- Ambition to succeed
- You're flexible and ready to work a mix of weekdays and weekends
- You're a listener and relationship builder
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- A current drivers license and a car
What's In It For You?
Every successful candidate that is offered a position with our team, will have the opportunity to undertake a world class training program, combining in-class learning, on-line training & coaching support. Our program offers you one of the highest success rates in the real estate industry and the foundation to build a successful and rewarding real estate career.
You will also be backed up by a strong corporate team to assist with your IT, HR, Marketing and Advertising needs.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
LJ Hooker is made up of numerous independently owned and operated businesses.
Each has the benefit of the combined knowledge of everybody else in the group and the #1 brand in real estate.
We're doing what we love doing ... together
At LJ Hooker we are quietly doing something amazing. We are building on some very strong foundations and a proud history. We are growing our network, our people and our capability. We are passionate about real estate and our brand and we want to take it to even greater heights.
Complete our Careers Enquiry Form here
Property Investment Manager
A Champion Multitasker!
Other's think you're just a Property Manager but you know you're more than that. You're really a negotiator, legal expert, marketing guru, renovation project manager, problem solver, counselor, finance planner and you love it!
Are you an experienced, professional property investment manager? Been contemplating a change, but not sure of the best way to go about it?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced property investment manager to join the team at LJ Hooker Drysdale|Leopold.
We are seeking an experienced property investment manager with a minimum of 2 years experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a rent roll of 200+ properties with team assistance
- Managing rent arrears
- Handling repairs and maintenance
- Attending OFIs
- Attendance of Tribunal hearings
- Outgoing and periodic inspections
- You'll be encouraged to implement new procedures and strategies
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Ability to think outside the box and develop solutions for our clients
- Astute communication, time management and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Desiring a long-term career in real estate
- Current Agents Representative Certificate (essential)
- Current driver's licence and vehicle (essential)
- Strong computer and administration skills in the digital world
You will be supported by all of the resources and training of one of the largest real estate groups in Australia! This role will appeal to anyone looking for a long-term career. It's the perfect time to make an upward move. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Salary, vehicle and communications package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
So if you're like me and you get a kick out of finding a family a new home, send a covering letter explaining why you’re right for the job, together with your CV to email@example.com by 5PM Friday 16th February.